Senior Academic Administrator
I provide administration for the MSc in Psychological Research course and the postgraduate research students within the department.
My duties include:
- Organising the admissions process for new graduates for each academic year
- Dealing with graduate enquiries
- Maintaining the graduate student files
- Managing administration relating to examinations and assessments of the MSc in Psychological Research
- Organising and co-ordinating the three main steps of progress for DPhil students
- Servicing relevant committees
- Maintaining relevant areas of websites
I also provide administration support for the Undergraduate Admissions process.
I work closely with the Senior Academic Administrator, Director of Graduate Studies, Course Director for the MSc in Psychological Research, Chair for Graduate Admissions and Undergraduate Admissions Co-ordinator.