Graduate Studies Administrator
I provide administration for the MSc in Psychological Research course and the postgraduate research students within the department.
My duties include:
- Organising the admissions process for new graduates for each academic year
- Dealing with graduate enquiries
- Maintaining the graduate student files
- Managing administration relating to examinations and assessments of the MSc in Psychological Research
- Organising and co-ordinating the three main steps of progress for DPhil students
- Servicing relevant committees
- Maintaining relevant areas of websites
I work closely with Helene Augar, the Senior Academic Administrator, Nick Yeung, Director of Graduate Studies, and Simon Stringer, Course Director for the MSc in Psychological Research Course.