Experimental Psychology, Psychiatry & Neuroscience OUI Innovation Forum
Tuesday, 28 April 2020, 2pm to 3.30pm
Hosted by Manuel Spitschan
An introduction to innovation and enterprise activities, including consultancy, from Oxford University Innovation (OUI). We will look at the support available as well as case studies from several researchers from Experimental Psychology, Psychiatry and Neuroscience.
If you've ever wondered what innovation and enterprise is all about, or have an project you'd like to develop further, but you're not sure where to start, then this webinar is a great opportunity to learn more and ask questions about how to get started.
- Introduction to OUI support and services available to researchers, students and staff. This will include a brief overview of the numbers and types of projects that OUI works on from Experimental Psychology, Psychiatry and Neurosciences. 20 mins
- Introduction to the Translational Research Office. 5 mins
- Time for Q&A on the previous section . 5 mins
- 3-4 case studies from researchers in Experimental Psychology, Psychiatry and Neurosciences who have projects with OUI. 15 mins each
- Panel discussion with all. 5-10 mins
To register: https://ouiexpsyneuroinnovforum.eventbrite.co.uk
For more information, please contact the OUI Innovation Champions for EP:
Manuel Spitschan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Laura Young (email@example.com)