Long-term monitoring of rest-activity cycles and mood
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR THE OXFORD SLEEP-WAKE STUDY!
The purpose of this research is to gain an understanding of how activity and sleep relate to mood in a
sample of individuals over a four-week period. We are looking for healthy volunteers, aged 25-45, to
complete a 4-week study from the comfort of their own home/workplace. To be eligible for this study
you must be:
- an “office worker” (you work sitting at a desk, indoors, for your working day)
- living within the Oxford Ring Road, full-time (Monday-Sunday), in August/September 2021
- working within the Oxford Ring Road, full-time (“9-5”, Monday-Friday), in August/September 2021
- a smartphone user with a consistent internet connection indoors and outdoors
- able to read and understand English
You would complete the study whilst going about your daily life. You would wear a watch-like device
for 4-weeks and you would complete three 1-min daily surveys. At the start, middle, and end of the 4-
weeks, there will also be 3 additional short surveys to complete.
If you wish to participate, please follow this link which will take you to our screening survey:
http://oxfordsleepstudy.org/. If you complete the screening survey, you will be entered into a lottery
for a £50 Amazon Gift Card!
If chosen for data collection, you will also be compensated for your time.
If you are interested and would like more information, please contact the study team at the
firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no obligation to take part.
Ethics Approval Reference: R75745/RE002